Wednesday, May 20, 2009

In which I am not Rocky, and The Ruby Pear appears

I have fenced myself dramatically into a corner! I'm currently involved in a study montage to the Rocky theme tune. It is taxing, but uplifting. Just joking. It's unadulterated hell. I have three major essays to research and write by Friday. So, I didn't post a recipe last Saturday. It's still coming! I'm pretending these two things are linked, but really I just forgot about the recipe. (I think I just blew my own pretense.)

How I came to be in this academic mire, I refuse to say. But it involved dragons.

Now, pluggage! Have you heard of The Ruby Pear? It's Rachael's beautiful new boutique up in Launceston. She had an interview in The Examiner last Saturday. She was kind enough to ask to stock a few of my products, which I'm naturally very happy about! I sent up a few scarves and bits of jewellery, and am furiously working on more. She has so much stuff from such talented designers there, I'm pleased as punch to be included. There are lovely photos to browse on her blog, with examples of all her wares. So, if you're in Launnie, check it out in Wellington Street!

2 comments:

  1. This shop looks wonderful. Must try and get there one day.

    Also, please don't hate me and certainly don't feel obliged but I just tagged you in one of those taggy bloggy things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations the shop looks lovely on the blog, I will have to pop in next time I am in Lonnie!

    ReplyDelete